The island of Curaçao is truly a magical place. Inspired by the Curaçao nights and ocean waves crashing the shore, Chantal Events along with a team of amazing vendors created a tablescape and bridal style that mixes moody and glamorous style in a modern way, and the result is truly breathtaking. Head over to the FULL GALLERY, because this extraordinary wedding inspiration session cannot be missed. The talented Gavin Farrington photographed this intimate celebration and we're sooo on board with every last detail.
“Hear the delicate surf foam wash in and out with the rising tide, modern and timeless are the smooth rocks you slip on in the cool misty air you shiver while sweet cake you ate makes you smitten, and golden sand makes the edge of the world seem so damn elegant.” – Jessica Saltzer
“Evenings on my home island, Curaçao, were my favorite as a kid; whether it was sitting at the back patio of my grandparents’ home, listening to an orchestra of tiny frogs as the night came to life, or laying on the beach listening to the ocean kissing the shores of the beach. This memory inspired the ballads of the night styled shoot - an intimate evening wedding dinner by the ocean.”- Susanne Capello, Chantal Events
- An outdoor feel was created by using a steel canopy structure on a stone dance floor
- The backdrop is a painted blue canvas, representing the ocean and the night sky. Painted by Susanne
- When guests are sitting at the table, they look up to gorgeous blooms, creating that outdoor feel
- Instead of music, there was a recording of crickets and ocean waves playing in the background.
- Himalayan Salt Blocks were used as a base for the menu place cards. The idea is that this is also a serving plate for some of the delectable bites during dinner.
Photography: Gavin Farrington Photography // Planning, Design and Décor Accents: Chantal Events // Floral Design: Michael Daigian Design // Drape and Chair Rentals: Blue Print Studios // Dance Floor, Table, Flatware and Glassware Rentals: Bright Event Rentals // Linens: Silk & Willow // Ceremony Venue: Bespoke SF // Lighting and Sound: Gatsby Entertainment // Cake: Sainte G. Cake Company // Acrylic Place Card/Dinner Menu: Twig N Fig Couture Stationery // Hair and Make-up: Jessica Saltzer // Bridal Boutique: Nouvelle Vogue // Bridal Gown: Francesca Miranda // Jewelry: Maria Helena Headpieces