For Fashion Designers and Bridal Houses
I’m thrilled that you would like your dresses featured in Belle The Magazine. We aim to showcase the latest trends in bridal fashion from around the world and we welcome your submission.
Simply send us the link where we can download the high-resolution images (minimum 1200 pixels wide) of your collection (you can use a utility such as Dropbox,) and any useful information pertaining to the collection to [email protected] with the collection name as the subject.
If you have other products or services you’d like to be considered for a feature on Belle The Magazine, send us an email as above along with a short introduction and a link to your website.
Please note that images submitted may also be shared on our social media platforms.
What we’re looking for:
- Wedding dresses: including non-bridal couture and ready-to-wear dresses
- Bridal accessories: headpieces, veils, shoes, etc.
Belle The Magazine is an editorial resource. Most of the products featured here are hand-picked based on the fit for our readers and our editorial calendar needs. If we do not feel that your product or service is suitable for our audience or fit the style direction of our site, we reserve the right to not feature them.
Warranty your spot on Belle The Magazine and add many more benefits to your feature by booking a sponsored post. Visit our ADVERTISE page for details.
For Photographers, Wedding Pros and Real Brides
I’m thrilled that you would like your wedding or work featured on Belle The Magazine! I love receiving submissions from photographers, weddings planners, stylists, florists, brides, and everyone else involved in a wedding.
Belle The Magazine aims to be a resource for the sophisticated, fashion-forward bride with an eye for luxury details and creative ideas. My ideal editorial content includes extravagant weddings and engagement sessions that are lush, glamorous, luxurious and absolutely breathtaking. I love to feature steal-worthy wedding details that brides can incorporate into their own events. While I value classic, timeless weddings with feminine details, I’m always interested in unique designs which will inspire our readers to take their weddings to the next level… a beautiful rustic glam or a chic vintage affair with a splash of opulence is always appealing.
- Our format is image heavy, with chic and stylish editorial featuring trend forward ideas and inspiring design. So, please submit between 75-100 images for weddings (at least 50%of the images should be details), 35-50 for engagements.
- We look for a balance between horizontal and vertical photographs.
- Photos should be at least 645 pixels across to accommodate our site layout, logo-free and not canvassed together.
- Please include the following information:
- Your Name, Company, Contact Information
- Couple’s Names and Contact Information
- Event Date
- Location(s) – name of the venue and the city.
- Please include a list of important vendors to be considered for credit with web addresses for each.
- What inspiration brought the theme or décor together?
- Tell me a bit about the event in your own words.
- Any unique or interesting elements you want to point out?
I also like to feature styled shots, round-ups, unique proposals, and other wedding related events…. Just keep in mind my style!
Please send it to [email protected] and include “SUBMISSION” in the subject line.