It’s almost Christmas! Can you believe it?! I’ve got loads of groceries to buy for Christmas Eve dinner, gifts that need wrapping, and of course, last minute shopping! But, before I get to my Holiday duties, I have to deliver my daily dose of chic wedding related ideas. So, I will leave you this lovely winter morning with this uber-cute Christmas inspired engagement session filled to the brim with plenty of pretty details to bring in the holiday cheer! Enjoy!
Spotted at Inspired by This.
Credits– Photographer: Megan Hartley Photography | Styling: Whit Mitt Design and Events | Church Pew: Found Vintage Rentals | Graphic Design: Dana Grogger | Paper and Cake Printable Partyware: Paper and Cake| — Select Vendor Type –: Let Birds Fly | Sweaters: Zara | Shorts: Anthropologie | Boots: Steve Madden | Scarf & Belt: H & M | Men’s Shirt: Hugo Boss | Mugs: Anthropologies
Here are some Christmas inspired articles you may enjoy:
- The Ultimate Color Guide for a winter wedding
- Vintage Christmas Wedding Inspiration
- No flower says winter like baby’s breath
- Perfect for the cold weather: winter wedding dresses, overlay Ideas for your wedding dress and this Long Sleeve Wedding dresses
- Glamorous Winter Wonderland Wedding Inspiration
And don’t fail to stop by my Engagement Inspiration section to see a bunch of cute e-sessions and ideas
If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.