I'm leaving you this week with a super fun project for you and your bridesmaids, your wedding favors. Get together over the weekend and have fun while crafting some wedding memories.
Here are my ten favorite handmade favors over the web. Click in the link at the end of each post to get the step by step tutorial plus some free printables and tips. Enjoy your weekend!
1. DIY BUbble Tin Favors, includes tutorial and free printable labels (Hostess with the Mostess)
2. Succulent in Tea Cups Wedding Favors with step by step instruction and illustrations (Hall Weddings and Events)
3. DIY Chocolate Chip Cookies in CD Sleeves, it gives you the cookie recipe plus free printable tags (Intimate Weddings)
4. DIY Eco-Friendly Candle Favors. This soy candle tutorial doesn't include printable tags, but it gives you some tips about other uses of eco-friendly candles at your wedding. (Ruffled)
5. Handmade Raspberry Jam Favor Jars, includes instructions on how to make and pour the jam, how to make the top covers and free printable tags. (Intimate Weddings)
6. Cinnamon Rolls in Vintage French Tins. A combination of refrigerated cinnamon rolls and etsy vintage tins, this post is full of useful tips. Check it out. (Pie Wacket)
7. DIY Candy Bar Wrappers Made from Wallpaper, includes supply list and complete tutorial. (Such Pretty Things)
8. Fresh Cherries Favors. This favor gives you options and advice on how to pack fresh cherries in pretty ways. (Intimate Weddings)
9. Cookies in a Jar Wedding Favors: Cranberry Hootycreeks. It includes step by step tutorial and free printable labels. (Intimate Weddings)
10. DIY Coffee Bags Wedding Favors. The materials are very simple and the project isn't complicated at all. (Ruffle)
UPDATE: I developed a second installment of handmade favor tutorials click here to see 10 Amazing DIY Wedding Favors – Part 2
If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.