Emerald represents much of what weddings do. According to Pantone, the color is energizing, positive, luxurious, radiant, harmonious, striking, luminous, and sophisticated, among other things.
2. Engagement Ring + Wedding Band. Bring emerald to your rings and you’ll never forget that 2013 is the year that you got married. Rings by EraGem
4. Accessories and/or Bouquet Wrap. These are other more pretty ideas to add a touch of emerald green to your look. (image source)
ON THE GROOM AND WEDDING PARTY
5. Bridesmaid Dresses. To accomplish a cohesive look with your look and/or your reception decor incorporate the green on your bridesmaids, as well. (image source)
7. Ties. To match the boys outfit with you and the girls get some Emerald Green Ties.
If green isn’t quite the color you have in mind for your wedding, bringing a pop of Emerald into your engagement pictures, your engagement party and/or rehearsal dinner not only looks super stylish, but is also a great way to celebrate and remember 2013 forever.
11. Your e-session (image source)
12. Your Engagement Party or Rehearsal Dinner (image source)
Looking for the perfect wedding colors? Then you can’t fail to stop by…
- Tangerine Tango – The Color of 2012
- Honeysucle – The Color of 2011
- The Ultimate Color Guide for a Winter Wedding