After the biggest occasion in your life, your wedding day, it’s time for you and your honey to spend some quality time alone in a super romantic destination. Yep, your honeymoon is almost here!
But while you’re packing your new swimsuit and favorite sunglasses don’t forget about protecting your jewelry, specially your precious wedding rings. Well, thanks to Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, you can travel with your jewelry worry-free.
Jewelers Mutual’s Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance provides worldwide protection for your most cherished gems and baubles including loss, damage, theft, and mysterious disappearance. From your engagement ring to the diamond studs you inherited from your grandmother, the nearly 100-year-old company is passionate about protecting the items most precious to you. Their professional customer care representatives work with you to provide your valuable jewelry the care and protection they warrant both at home and while traveling anywhere in the world.
So whether you’re a jet-setter or weekend road-tripper, here are some helpful safety tips from your jewelry insurance experts at Jewelers Mutual:
- Choose wisely. Pack light and take only the jewelry you’ll wear while traveling and at your destination. The 4-carat diamond ring you save for special occasions? Probably not. The pearls that go with everything? Definitely.
- Make a list. List all the jewelry you’ll take with you. Make two copies. Take one copy with you and store it separately from your jewelry. Leave the other copy at home. Also helpful: take pictures or a video of your jewelry.
- Carry it on. Never put jewelry in checked bags. Instead, wear it or stow it in your carry-on bag. If you wear it, take extra care by slipping a pendant inside a sweater or turning your ring so only the band shows.
- Keep it with you. Put your jewelry in a favorite bag you’ll carry while traveling. Don’t leave your jewelry in an unattended car or suitcase. When checking into your hotel or condo, don’t hand your jewelry bag to hotel staff. Carry it personally.
- Use the safe. Always store jewelry in the in-room safe when you’re not wearing it.
- Insure it right. Jewelers Mutual expertly insures your personal jewelry against loss, damage, theft and mysterious disappearance wherever your travels take you, worldwide. So get the right insurance. Then relax and have fun.
For more travel tips, information on jewelry insurance and free quote – visit PerfectCircleInsurance.com.
If you enjoy this post, please help sharing the word by tweeting it, sharing it on facebook or pinterest.