Happy 4th of July everyone! Let me help you celebrate this Independence Day in style with some gorgeous patriotic wedding inspiration from around the web. Check it out!
- A stunning, soft Fourth of July inspired wedding photo shoot (image above) - Ruffled
- A beyond-gorgeous lakeside style-shoot inspired by our American roots - Utah Bride Blog
- An all americann inspiration board and some very useful advice on "How To Throw A Perfect Patriotic Fete" at Bridal Musings
- A sweet and quirky backyard wedding that took place on the 4th of July - Ruffled
- What could be the most perfect Independence Day outfit - Pink Peonies
- Some Beachy 4th of July Inspiration via Green Wedding Shoes
- One Super- chic wedding inspiration called "Declaration of Love" from Grey Likes Weddings
- A red, white and blue chic and modern shoot with a mix of clean lines, simple patterns and all Americana details - Wedding Chicks
- Style Me Pretty's 4th of July round-up
Wishing you a happy 4th everyone! Make it a fun and safe one
P.S. While you're kicking back on this beautiful day, cruise on over to the Belle The Magazine's Pinterest page.
If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook or pinterest.