I HEART Cupcakes. I always have and always will. They are awesome for any occasion, but they are remarkably special for weddings. They not only serve as desserts or favors, but they play a fabulous complementary role for table décor, cake display or desert bars. Include cupcakes into your nuptials and you will provide a sweet treat for your guest while adding dimension and color to your wedding decor. The best thing about these little sweet confections is that they leave so much room for creativity. Right now, I’m digging these super-unique cupcake ideas. Image Source
1. Matching wedding cake and cupcakes’ design. Image Source
2. Cocktail Cupcakes. I have a crush on these margarita cupcakes. Here is the recipe.
3. Lace Cupcake Wraps. Image Source
4. Matching your cupcakes with your wedding flowers. I picture a centerpiece made of hydrangeas and one of these cupcakes in each plate… Lovely! Hydrangeas are my favorite flowers, so I simply adore these beauties. Plus here is a little tutorial on how do DIY these hydrangea cupcakes.
5. A touch of Glam: Sparkly Cupcakes.
6. S’more Cupcakes. You can never go wrong by mix the two best things on earth, cupcakes and s’mores. Tour guest will love them. I mean… Who doesn’t love that? Check out the recepie.
7. DIY Cupcake Wraps. Save money while you dress up your cupcakes with this lovely Cupcake Wrappers Made from Doilies tutorial.
Don’t forget to check my Suspended Cupcakes post for an extra dose of sweet inspiration.
If you found this blog post helpful, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.