One thing’s for sure: there’s no shortage of ruffle adorned wedding dresses.
These feminine frills can be seen in virtually every bridal designer’s look book these days.
However, I love to see the reinvented use of the ruffle in not just wedding gowns but also in wedding decor. For those of you who planning a wedding – let me tell you that ruffles are not only one of the hottest trends, but they are bigger than ever.
Initially it was the romantic flare of the gown by adding ruffles to the skirt or a one-shoulder bodice. This very flirty and feminine silhouette has now inspired other aspects of the wedding from the invitation, cake and yes even chair-back covers. With ruffles being seen from the runway to the living room, the ruffled chair covers are beautifully on-trend.
Credis from top to bottom, left to right:
1. Linens by Wildflower Linens
2. Linens by Wildflower Linens
3. Linens by Wildflower Linens / Photography by Arrowood Photography
4. Linens by Wildflower Linens / Photo by Harley Bonham Photography
5. Linens by Wildflower Linens
6. Linens by Wildflower Linens