Lace Back Wedding Dresses – Part 1

I always love it when I can show you, my lovely brides, something unique and most of all, pretty, to get the inspiration flowing! Today I have some ahhhmazing lace back dresses to share. With all the spectacular weddings and wedding dresses that I see each and every day, I can tell you one thing for sure. Just like finding ‘the one’ in your fiancé…every girl out there has ‘the dress’ waiting for her. You know… the one that’s been visiting you in your dreams since you were 5. When I was a little girl, I used to dream about a lace back gown. However years ago, when I was hunting for a wedding dress, lace backs were nowhere to be found in bridal stores. So you’re so lucky my friend, because lace backs are having a moment right now and I couldn’t be more thrilled!
These masterpieces are a dream come true for you lace-loving mavens or anyone looking for a gown with a romantic twist on the traditional. They’re graceful. They’re show-stopping AND they’re bursting at the seams with elegance and charm.

I made this wedding gown my dress of the week. Click here to see more images of this beautiful piece.

Ahhh…. and by the way, this is the post I was talking about on my Fabulous Friday clue.
Image credits from top to bottom, left to right: #1second row leftsecond row rightthird row leftthird row right4th row left4th row right dress by Monique LhuillierDress #8 by Allure BridalsNo. 9 by Watters, Dress No.10 by Allure BridalsImage 11, Photo 12, 13 by Allure BridalsDress #1415 Gown by Mercedes CanovasImage No.16 and Photo #17

Follow the Lace Back Wedding Dresses series. Here are a fabulous Part 2 and a gorgeous Part 3. Enjoy!

You love lace? You may be interested on this:

If you found this blog post helpful, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.

Comments

1. says

Lace back wedding dresses that gently fell to the ground with full of lacy ornaments add a beautiful wedding dress may also functioned for formal party dress. They have the value of art in its embroidery. Beautiful impression appears from these wedding dresses. This designer wedding gown will really stand out for the fashion-forward bride. Thanks for sharing the images of such unique designs of wedding dresses.

2. Anonymous says

Whereeeeeee did u get the first dress picture from?! I HAVE to know who makes that dress!!!

3. Anonymous says

Thank you! Such a beautiful name, “Sky Between the Branches.” I’m so glad I found your blog. Keep up the great work :-)

4. Anonymous says

Who makes #6 and #8 wedding dresses? I have looked every where and can not find them!

5. says

These dresses are so gorgeous…I love that recently, brides are forgoing the traditional ‘floofy’ wedding dresses for sexy dresses, even when they’re not white! Thinking outside the box :) Lace-back is sexy yet elegant…love it! Thanks for the photos :)

6. says

Dress no. 13 is by Allure Bridals. You can find the link to their website at the end of the post, where it says credits in small letters. Click on dress no.13 and it should direct you to the dress profile on Allure Bridals website.

7. says

Very lovely dresses. I would love to wear the most gorgeous wedding dress for my wedding. Who wouldn’t want to? Well, it could entail a pretty much expenses too but I’ve found some Wedding Dresses uk as gorgeous as those at affordable prices. You’ve gotta check it out.

8. Anonymous says

Where is number #8 from, with the buttons all down the back? I know above it says Allure #825, however I went to the site and was not able to find that style. I love it and want to try it on!

9. loyo says

anyone able to figure out who makes the dress, second row, on the right? searched high and low and can’t seem to find. thanks!!!!

10. Lauren says

Number 6 is a Sophia Tolli gown :) It is no longer on the website. Such pretty dresses. I love interesting backs!

11. Anonymous says

What about dress #12? I clicked the link but still couldn’t find the name of dress!

12. Anonymous says

their soooooooo pretty wer can i see the front side of the image no 5 the lady beside the orange flower i wanna see the front side… very pretty gown love it

13. says

I love those kinds of wedding dresses. I’m pretty sure if you wear this beautiful dresses you’ll transform yourself into a princess and you’ll stand out among the rest.