Blame it on the Black Swan or maybe on Degas, but Ballet has being influencing many aspects of the wedding industry lately, from bridal gowns to decor. I tell you, those rose hues get me every time. The following ballet wedding moments are filled to the brim with soft feminine details and inspiration that you can pull from and carry out on your own wedding day.
3. Nut Cracker Ballet Party dessert table by Kate Landers Events (Image via Hostess with the Mostess) & ballerina themed chair decor (image via mycoffetablebook)
4. Hilary Duff’s wedding hairstyle (images courtesy of People Magazine)
5. Viktor & Rolf ‘Flowerbomb Tutu’ Eau de Parfum & Ballerina Bouquet by Aileen Tran (image by Pam Scott)
6. WedLuxe’s ballerina photoshoot (mages courtesy of WedLuxe)
7. Flower Girl Outfits (Images courtesy via Wedding Bee)