I’m thrilled that you would like your wedding or work featured on Belle The Magazine! I love receiving submissions from photographers, weddings planners, stylists, florists, brides, and everyone else involved on a wedding.
Belle The Magazine aims to be a resource for the sophisticated, fashion forward bride with an eye for details and creative ideas. My ideal editorial content includes weddings and engagement sessions that are gorgeous, glamorous and absolutely breathtaking. I love to feature steal-worthy wedding details that brides can incorporate into their own events. While I value classic, timeless weddings with feminine details, I’m always interested in unique designs which will inspire our readers to take their weddings to the next level… a beautiful rustic glam or chic vintage affair is always appealing.
Belle The Magazine is located in a large Hispanic populated town in the southwest, so we also look for stories that embody the simple elegance of the area in it’s people.
- Our format is image heavy, with chic and stylish editorial featuring trend forward ideas and inspiring design. So, please submit between 75-100 images for weddings (at least 50%of the images should be details), 35-50 for engagements.
- We look for a balance between horizontal and vertical photographs.
- Photos should be at least 645 pixels across to accommodate our site layout, logo-free and not canvassed together.
- Please include the following information:
- Your Name, Company, Contact Information
- Couple’s Names and Contact Information
- Event Date
- Location(s) – name of the venue and the city.
- Please include a list of important vendors to be considered for credit with web addresses for each.
- What inspiration brought the theme or décor together?
- Tell me a bit about the event in your own words.
- Any unique or interesting elements you want to point out?
I also like to feature bridal fashion, unique proposals and other wedding related photo shoots….Just keep in mind my style!
Please note that the event cannot be up for consideration or been previously published on another blog/online source besides the vendors’ blogs who facilitated the event.
Two Bright Lights is my preferred method of receiving and reviewing submissions. If you prefer to submit your work via email, please send it to [email protected] and include “SUBMISSION” in the subject line.